What is a penetration test?
Currently, a pentest is one of the most effective ways to perform a comprehensive checking of the actual invulnerability of the network perimeter. The purpose of penetration testing lies in the authorized circumvention into the existing complex protection mechanism for internal networks and external resources.
Penetrating into the system, the tester performs the role of a “black hacker” who is motivated to break the information security of the company’s IT resources. The integrated testing uses monitored attacks that are as safe as possible for business processes, IT infrastructure, and information services. Naturally, such penetration testing comprises a certain set of rules, methods, and algorithms.
Key features of Roundsec company for conducting penetration testing
When performing operations on the analysis of information systems security, professionals of Roundsec company apply:
- the best international practices of pentest;
- generally accepted methods and popular tools in the sphere of information security;
Our specialists follow national standards and special methodologies (OSSTMM, PTES, OWASP, NIST, and others), which provide maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the pentest performance.
Tasks to be solved by Roundsec company in the implementation of security analysis
Simulating malicious actions of a hacker, a specialist tester of Roundsec will carry out the following actions:
- detect the maximum quantity of vulnerabilities and analyze all kinds of potential vulnerabilities in the field of cybersecurity of Your company;
- identify the most probable ways of hacking Your company’s IT resources;
- determine the level of the software invulnerability against attacks;
- provide an independent objective assessment of employees’ awareness of information security issues;
- assess the potential (possible) damage caused by the malicious acts;
- plan further actions to minimize threats;
- develop valid recommendations to improve the security level of the network perimeter and each component of the information system by eliminating the identified vulnerabilities.
Undoubtedly, regular penetration tests performed by skilled professionals of Roundsec will allow you to detect the vulnerability of your company’s IT infrastructure in a dynamic perspective, as well as analyse technical resources and workforce capacity containing various negative aspects that require extension and improvement.
Ordering complex testing service
Roundsec company can offer you both the comprehensive testing of your company’s IT resources and the pentest service for a corporate network, website, software, and applications.
For more information on penetration testing or activity of Roundsec, you can contact our experts:
- by leaving a request for a callback on the Roundsec company website roundsec.io;
- write an email email@example.com.